domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

Personalized Dog Collar


Since it was a picture perfect day, we decided to take Spock to Belmont Park. On the way to start our walk we met a lovely woman named Gail walking her 3 beautiful dogs. We talked for some time and I noticed that the dogs had names on their collars. I asked her where she purchased the collars and she gave me the website:

http://www.satinstitchesbysue.com/

I just ordered Spock a black collar with white lettering since he´s black and white. Gail informed me that the collars really last and you can throw them in a lingerie bag and wash them. Once the collar arrives, I´ll take a pic of Spock wearing it.


Isn´t his collar fabulous? It arrived in 2 days.

Spock, may you live long and prosper because you truly do make us very happy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário