sábado, 4 de julho de 2009

Hecksher State Park



My husband is on vacation for 2 whole weeks, I´m so happy :) This morning we decided to take Spock to a different park. One that´s further away from the house. We decided to go to Hecksher State Park. We were very excited to go because it is absolutely beautiful outside today. The weather is perfect. We get to the park and find the trail for dogs. Spock was doing a great job trodding along with us. We walked about 15 minutes when we arrived in the shaded area of the trail. My husband and I were being attacked by all the insects in the area. They especially attacked my legs and my husbands neck. We found another dog lover on the trail. We chatted for a bit while the dogs became acquainted. Once he left we decided to head back because we couldn´t take being bitten anymore. We started jogging just to get out of the trail faster. Spock did a great job of keeping up. We decided that the best time to go to Hecksher would be in the fall when all of the insects have died. We spent the rest of the time taking pictures with Spock.



Isn´t he cute?


Spock and his water bowl

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário