sexta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2009

Spock with Friends and Family


Spock with Leslie & Neil (cousin)


Spock and Ruthy (friend)


Spock and Diana (friend)

Since I have had Spock I have had many friends and family come by to meet Spock. All of my friends and family that have come to meet Spock absolutely love him. They love that he´s so mild mannered and sweet. Spock is always happy when people come to visit. They like Spock so much that they call me to see when they can come by to hang out with him. Spock has helped in ensuring that we get to see family and friends more often.

3 comentários:

  1. Spock don't you enjoy all that attention? We love it.
    Have fun with your people friends
    Benny & Lily

    ResponderExcluir
  2. My mom says I make her more popular than she's ever been. We Frenchies have a talent for that! I'm known all over town, my mom is just my limo service & secretary :) Soak up all that attention buddy!

    Snorts-
    Brutus

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Spock,

    Welcome to DWB! I see Brutus, Benson and Lily have already found you. The pictures of you in the tub were funny. The look on your face made me BOL. It's nice you have such a great family and lots of friends who like to come visit you.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ResponderExcluir