sexta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2009

Spock in the Tub

I´m not a fan of taking baths. I´m a great dog and don´t give my parents any grief but when it comes to the tub, I don´t always want to cooperate. Today, my mom had me pose for some tub pics. I thought I was going to have to take a bath again so I whined a little to let mom know that I didn´t want to but when I didn´t hear the water running, I knew I was safe. Here are some pictures from the photo shoot. I think I look pretty darn cute, what do you think?




Please don´t make me go in there!


This isn´t so bad. Please hurry and take your pictures so I can get out.


Okay, enough is enough I want out of here.

2 comentários:

  1. Oh, Spock - be careful!!

    My momma tried that "just putting you in the tub for a photo" trick with me. I happily hopped in and posed, only to find that she soaped me up afterwards!! What's with these humans wanting us to smell all perfume-y? Just when I think I start smelling my best, the suds come out!!

    Glad you made it out dry!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Spock..yes you are adorable in your tub photo shoot. Me and Lily waited to get all soaped up, then we jumped out and ran. We played catch us. Mom wasn't laughing.
    Benny & Lily

    ResponderExcluir