terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2009

We´re Going on Vacation!


Outside the bed and breakfast

I just booked a room for us at a bed and breakfast in Hudson Valley and we´re taking Spock. I´m so excited! We wanted to stay local and not travel to far because we wanted to take Spock wherever we went. Now that we have Spock we couldn´t imagine traveling without him. I found a bed & breakfast that takes dogs. I´ve always liked b&b´s but my husband has never stayed in one. I think it´s great that we can bring Spock along, we´re going to take him for walks through trails and be outdoors. The owner also told us about a local restaurant that takes dogs and has a doggie menu. We will definitely be eating there. We´re staying for a short time but I believe it will be time well spent. I´m looking forward to the trip and so is my husband. I think Spock is going to have a blast! We´ll post pictures after we get back.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário